Bio: A Data Scientist with strong background in Data Engineering.
Through a rigorous coursework I have deepened my understanding of Statistics, Experimental Design, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. I have done several projects which make use of skills from Data Engineering and Data Science to answer questions using data.
I consider myself a hybrid of a Data Engineer and Data Scientist.
Data Engineering skills and tools
- Databases: Postgres, Mysql, Oracle, AWS RDS, DynamoDB, RedShift
- Modeling: Dimensional data modeling
- Batch ETL: Python,
- Streaming ETL:
- Workflow Management:
Data Science skills and tools
- Deep Learning:
- Machine Learning:
|NLP Projects||Machine Learning Projects||Deep Learning Projects|
Other skills and tools
- Cloud: AWS, OpenStack, Pivotal Could Foundry
- CI/CD: Concourse, Jenkins, CircleCI
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate (Expires: July 2023)